We are excited to welcome you to Greystone Village, and our goal is to provide you with a safe haven where you can focus on the exciting process of selecting your new home! Your participation in our enhanced screening will keep the Greystone Village Presentation Centre a safe environment for all of us.
All visitors to the Greystone Village Presentation Centre MUST complete this safety registration form prior to their visit. By registering, you will agree to and acknowledge health and safety protocols, including but not limited to:
- Visits to the Greystone Village Presentation Centre are by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Visits will be limited to:
- 45 minutes
- A maximum group of 4 persons – all from the same household
- Masks must be worn at all times – if you don’t have your own, we will happily provide one
- A 6’/2-meter personal distance will be maintained
- Hand sanitizer is prominently stationed at the entrance
- Staying home if you are sick
If you answer yes to any of the questions below, please do not enter the building. Go home, complete Ontario Public Health’s Self Assessment Questionnaire at https://secureforms.ottawapublichealth.ca/screening-depistage/Workplaces-and-Post-Secondary, and follow their direction.
To make an appointment, please call us at 613-569-3043.