Questionnaire MUST be completed by all technicians and contractors PRIOR to entering any Regional Group Property
This webform has been created for all technicians and contractors working at any property owned or managed by Regional Group. This enhanced screening will ensure safe and healthy environments for all our team members, trades, and occupants while onsite.
- Your strict adherence to health and safety protocols is mandatory – including but not limited to:
- Masks and safety glasses must be worn at all times
- A 6’/2 meter personal distance is maintained, including in elevators, washrooms, and stairwells
- Proper handwashing hygiene is strictly maintained
- Staying home if you are sick
- Enhanced sanitation of commonly touched surface or areas (i.e. door handles, railings, common tables, light switches, personal workstations, washroom facilities, etc.)
If you are a Mobile Operator (visiting multiple sites per day) then please select “Mobile Operator” from the Property Address dropdown. If you are touring our properties for the purposes of leasing, please select “Site Touring” from the Property Address dropdown.
If you answer yes to any of the questions below, please do not enter the building. Go home, complete Ontario Public Health’s Self Assessment Questionnaire at https://secureforms.ottawapublichealth.ca/screening-depistage/Workplaces-and-Post-Secondary, and follow their direction.