We’re all in this together
Regional Group is dedicated to ensuring the health and welfare of our Team Members, Contractors, and Building Occupants as our top priority. With the ever-changing reality caused by COVID-19 pandemic, we are actively monitoring information from public health agencies and reassessing how we can best ensure best health and safety practices.
In response we want to reassure you that Regional Group is taking all necessary steps to ensure standards are upheld to prevent the spread of the virus within our properties. To make that work, we need to work together. Your strict adherence to health and safety protocols is mandatory – including but not limited to:
- Masks, gloves, and safety glasses must be worn at all times
- A 6’/2 meter personal distance is maintained, including in elevators, washrooms, and stairwells
- Proper hand washing hygiene is strictly maintained
- Staying home if you are sick
- Enhanced sanitation of commonly touched surface or areas (i.e. door handles, railings, common tables, light switches, personal workstations, washroom facilities, etc.)
A Safety Registration form must be completed and submitted PRIOR to entering one of our properties. Please click on one of the links below to open the form. If you have any questions, please contact the Site Operator/ PM for assistance.
If you answer yes to any of the screening questions, please do not enter the building. Go home, complete Ontario Public Health’s Self Assessment Questionnaire at https://secureforms.ottawapublichealth.ca/screening-depistage/Workplaces-and-Post-Secondary, and follow their directions.